The data grid view allows spreadsheet-like data entry as well as a quick look at the data which exists for images in a search result. It's a great way to get an overview of existing data, and a surprisingly convenient way to enter data in some scenarios.
It has following features:
- Edit image fields (appropriate permissions are required). Supports fast data entry: Enter data into a cell and press enter or an arrow key to move to the next cell to start entering data again.
- Excel spreadsheet-like navigation with arrow keys to move around the grid.
- Sort by column values by clicking the header.
- Choose which columns are shown.
- Change column order by moving headers horizontally.
The data grid:
Edit like a spreadsheet, using the arrow keys to move around: